Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Arizona

So Jon and I were able to go to Scottsdale and Tucson Arizona this past week! It was awesome! I didn't know quite what to do with all that free time but I managed. I read my book, got a pretty good tan and did a whole lot of shopping. We stayed at the most beautiful resort in Scottsdale, here's a few pics and I know they're horrible but I was really lazy with taking pictures this trip so sorry...how pathetic am I? There was the cutest place in old Scottsdale, if anyone has ever ben there it's adorable, but this pizza place was amazing. There were really slow in bringing the food but when you don't have the kids, you could care less how long they take right? Well the trip was a blast, the only picture I actually took was of Jon and I in the car on the way to the airport to go home, sad huh? Ohwell, here we are

1 comment:

Marianne said...

You must have changed your blog today because I looked at it earlier today, and it didn't look like this. It looks way cute! If you've looked at my blog today you'll notice the same picture of me and julie that you have on your blog. I copied it and put on mine. Sorry- is that okay?