Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa!

Well I think I found something I definitely want to be better at... I tried making a cake for my dad & Zach for their birthday's and I wanted it to perfect. I even borrowed my friends cake decorating stuff ( Thanks sherry!) and thought it would be great with all the tips she gave me. Um...yeah, not so much! Don't get me wrong, I used the best stuff and it tasted great! Looks on the other hand, it needed some work!
Anyway, Happy Birthday dad& Zach! Papa was so cute to let all the kids ( mostly Hunter) open all his presents for him. What a cute grandpa you are!



Oh and Hanna could not have been happier to jus hold little Easton all night. She kept kissing his head but by the time the camera shot, she was saying cheese with a silly grin. Maybe it's time for another one of our own for Hanna to hold???

4 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

You know, I want to learn more cake decorating too, I think it would be fun. Your cake looks good to me, better than what I would do!

Lindsay said...

Yes!! More babies! You should do it! Hanna's eyes look 100% better, yay for that! Id that Kelsee's baby? Does she have a blog?

Rob and Tiff said...

That cake looks fabulous for your first attempt, just think of how awesome you'll be with a little practice. :-)

Momma Dil said...

Looks great, Ash! I can almost taste it...