Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas, skating, dancing and fishing!

Here are some fun Christmas pics at my moms house! We had a great Christmas! Jon and I set a $20.00 limit on each other and I just went a little over this year, actually that's very good for me! But Jon on the other hand... went way over. He bought us 2 tickets to a Broadway show in NEW YORK!!!!! He justifies his gift because he used our capital one reward points so I would not find out... hmm. I haven't decided how I feel about this yet! ( pretty excited!)



Hanna had her first dance recital in December! It was hilarious! She actually did pretty good but right after the song was over, all the other girls went off the side behind the curtain like they were supposed to.. except Hanna! She ran to the front of the stage and YELLED, "Mom, Dad, where are you?" oh everyone was laughing, I'll have to see if I can get my sisters video of it! She got it all on video!!! Hahaha!


Sledding gear! Ya gotta get some pics of that!



Jon and I escaped one night after the kids were in bed to go ice skating! I am so out of shape, it kicked my butt. Then there's Jon who should have been a figure skater/ hockey player for a
profession! Don't tell him!! heehee! But really he is way too good to go skating around with me!




My mom came and picked Hunter up the other day to go ice fishing at Utah Lake with her and some of our family friends. They have one of those tents you can put the heaters in and fish right out of! He was in heaven and caught 15 fish!!! He had the best time ever!




Hunter and Brandon! His good buddy!

3 comments:

Tisha said...

When are you two going to New York? I am going with some friends to see a few shows maybe we will see you there :)

jilljohnson said...

What a great christmas. I love little girls dancing there is always something funny. Wow New York, that is totally awesome!
On the side note a year ago we were getting ready to head to Cancun. My mother and father in law are going this year and they don't even act excited, I am so jelous.

Shannon said...

You guys are to cute! New York?? What??? Jealous! Thats so awesome!!