Thursday, June 17, 2010

Prep for Yellowstone!

So this year for Hunter's Birthday, he says he want's to go camping! So we are going as a family to Yellowstone in August! I took the kids walking with me just around our neighborhood to see how in-shape they were.... Oh my GOSH!!! We are doing weekly hikes to prepare for Yellowstone!
This is a cute hike our friend Christy told us about! It's in Pleasant Grove up Battle Creek Canyon! It was super simple but still gave the kids a work-out! And it always helps to have some sort of destination to hike to. They loved the waterfall! My sister Shelby came with us and took pictures! She is not our official picture taker! Thanks Shelbs!














4 comments:

Meredith said...

Fun! I love Yellowstone! One of the best camping trips we ever did! Tell me where this hike is that you just did. We would love to go there too.

Christy Smith said...

Glad you guys had so much fun -- what cute pics!

jilljohnson said...

How Fun, what a great idea to prep your children before the trip. I love Yellowstone have so much fun when you go!

Mollie said...

I love to go hiking! Aaron wont let me go by myself, so if you ever feel like working the kids more than once a week, let me know:)