Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things we missed!

Camping up at Trial Lake! It was such a beautiful and fun camping trip! i loved all the camping we did this year but i can officially say that I am sick of camp fires. Don't get me wrong, I love the mallows, the smores, the biscuits wrapped around a stick with honey butter poured down the middle... but there's just something about my own stove that makes me happy! Plus I'm just super excited for Fall and sweater weather!







Family night up American Fork Canyon!


All us girls! Shelby is VERY picture happy!
The kiddos! We're missing Ky and Bridger though!

Camping with the whole family up at Trial Lake! It was so fun!





The hikes always seem to fall on Bridger's nap time. poor kid, I promise I'm not using the binky as a mute button!

2 comments:

Christy Smith said...

Holy cow! I can see why you're sick of campfires. Looks like so fun times and great memories, though. The kids are getting so big! We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I promise a desire to hope that the friends of mine are happy have not put like oneself happiness with coming the warm Christmas to like in every year's this time sending to my blessing Merry Christmas