Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Saying Goodbye :(

A FINALLY clean house! Sad that you have to move to finally get things the way you want them.. 
We miss our house already :( 
But are super happy to be together!





 SOOO Empty.


We had to keep the kids on the back porch eating pizza to get anything done inside.  That was a long day and were planning on getting on our way out around 12:00 but didn't head out until almost 5. Whew! thanks to Kelsee and my mom who came to help that day, they were AWESOME!
We have the most amazing friends.  Lisa vacuumed out my car, cleaned my shower and packed all my glass, Lindsay cleaned boogies off of Bridgers wall and Toni vacuumed all my shutters and window seals.  What would I have done without them?  What will I do here in Maryland without them?  I better make friends quick


No comments: