Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fun fall activities!

Misty Meadows Creamery!
Jon had the day working at home and we stole him away for a few hours at the farm!




Decorating Pumpkins.  We bypassed the carving and painting this year and went a much easier route!  I loved it!  They have this awesome ribbon factory in Hagerstown and they have the most random things for sale.  So in August they brought out these cute pumpkin decorations and I splurged and bought one for each of the kids!






Pick you own pumpkin patch~  They are so cute but sooo over priced.  We got to the checkout and one pumpkin was $15.00.  Can you believe it??
 Yeah we put the big ones back.. Aldi's market has them for $2.99!
Since I can't do any price matching here, I have the find the best deal I can by store traveling.  It's annoying.  I love Aldis though!




1 comment:

Christy Smith said...

I love the new cover photo! The kids are so adorable and getting so big! I'm glad you've had some fun visitors to give you a taste of home -- looks like you got to do tons of fun stuff with them! Hope you're all doing well and liking it out there. Enjoy the holidays! P.S. I need your new address to send a Christmas card...