Monday, May 5, 2008

Finger Paints!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been doing a blog for my friend Heidi Eskelson and her twins. She had them at 24 weeks and they have family that lives everywhere so we can at least help in this way. If ya wanna check it out it's on the side named Eskelson Miracles!

Anyways...here's what's new with our family



Once in a while I will let the kids make a total mess and do an activity they actually want to do instead of all the boring and clean stuff I want to do... Friday was that day! I guess the pictures didn't do them justice, especially Hanna. Her belly had a nice 5 or 6 handprints on it smudged right in there and both of them with their hands on their cheeks...they'll do whatever the other one does!







BEFORE!

AFTER!



Gotta have the bath afterwards! I was actually really impressed with these paints, they didn't stain anything and were really easy to wash off! They were the Elmers finger paints! Great product!

2 comments:

Mare said...

It looks like these guys had such a great time. What a blessing that you are able to stay home with them - this would be a dream for so many kids! Lots of FUN!

christa said...

Ashlee- I do remember you! :) It's funny because Sherry and Christy forget that I do- it really must have only been a short time that I knew you. I wish I had been able to be there just a little longer. I really thought you were such a sweet person, bummed that we never got to hang out or anything- you'll have to join us one of these times when Sherry and Christy and I hang out----I love YOUR blog!! WAY CUTE!! And your scrapbooking!!!! Totally jealous! You seem so talented!!! Good luck with all the remodeling- how fun!! I can't wait till we have a house to remodel :) or at least till we have a house :) we'll start there :) Anyway- I'm glad you commented on my blog- if you don't mind I'm going to add you to my list of links so I can check your blog more frequently!! Anyway- take care :) (sorry for the long comment :)) -Christa