Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our little Princess

I couldn't help posting these. Hanna got dress up clothes for her birthday this year, and she loves them! At grandma Ostler's house last Sunday, Hanna made a haul! We especially love the Chubby legs with those high heels! My dad makes the best homemade icecream in the world. If you're an icecream lover like we are then you know that it doesn't get that thick. Well the girls were having a hard time eating it themselves so my dad sat right down on the tile floor and fed his 2 favorite girls! They love him so much and we love you dad, Happy Fathers Day!



This is Hunter's "I love Icecream face!"

6 comments:

Tisha said...

WOW! In those dress ups she looks SO grown up!!!!
What an adorable princess!

Milly said...

I LOVE ice cream! Those are such cute pictures, and Hannah really does look like a princess! P.S. I love your template!

Mare said...

Gotta watch out with those shoes - they are dangerous! I think you should post your dad's recipe on your blog! Share, share!

Rob and Tiff said...

She makes a very adorable princess in those fun clothes. I love the new blog look too.

Momma Dil said...

We always knew Hanna was a little princess...now she's got the nice new duds to prove it!

Marianne said...

Cute!! I love your new background too.