Monday, August 11, 2008

St. George!

I know I am not the best at updating my blog this summer but is some consolation to know that we are having so much fun playing!!! Jon had to go to St. George this last weekend for work, so of course...we tagged along! He is awesome to bring us and let us just play! WE went shopping, miniature golfing, to the Wildlife Museum, out to lunch a couple times and just played together, it was so much fun!
I forgot my camera, but of course had my phone! So these aren't the best quality but they are cute and fun! The kids and I went to Cracker Barrel for lunch one day and tried on the cute Halloween stuff they had there...can you believe it's time to get Halloween stuff out already? WOW!




Daddy and the kids had story time while mommy went to the gym! Cute!
The Wildlife Museum, pretty cool! They actually had a storm inside the building, it was pretty awesome!





And of course, we went swimming while we waited for Jon to finish working! Ya know just getting away from the everyday scene of playdates, house cleaning & disciplining kiddos, was so nice! Well I didn't completely abandon the disciplining, my kids might not be here if I did that!
It was a fun weekend!




3 comments:

Julz said...

Looks like you had a great time! That wildlife museum really is a lot of fun. My kids like the insect room. Anyway- next time you guys come out let us know and we can meet up with you!

Lindsay said...

Oh, my heck! Your kids are so so so cute!

Rob and Tiff said...

What a fun way to get away from the everyday life. I'm glad you were able to go have a little fun time. Cute pictures.