Friday, September 12, 2008

Superwoman-Cinderella-mermaid swimmer!

Wow! This is what happens when I let my children pick out their own clothes! This beautiful attire begins with a simple evening gown adorned with Little Mermaid designs. The outfit is then accented with hints of her personality as she puts the Cinderella shirt only over the top. The best part of course is the fully blown up floaties around her arms, Oh and don't forget the Superwoman red belt around her waist...She's such a funny girl!


I wish I could have gotten the goggles with it all!

6 comments:

Mare said...

Aren't those future blackmail photos the best? It is so fun to see kids dress themselves. My youngest actually dresses herself better than her dad can!

Lindsay said...

What a babe!

Jer and Jules said...

I found you! Nice outfit by the way, but it's a good thing all of us can't just walk around in whatever we want like that-besides, I don't think most people would look as cute pulling it off.

Momma Dil said...

How embarassing...I almost wore that exact outfit when we came over yesterday. I love a girl who knows what she likes!

Rob and Tiff said...

What a cutie! She could go on runway with that arrangement.

Milly said...

Wow, what style! I don't really worry about what mine will dress himself in when he is old enough, because he dad already does a good job of the silly outfits on him! My little one HAS to be able to do a better job.