Friday, November 21, 2008

The REAL game!

Jon and I got to go to the Real Soccer game for the play-offs a couple days ago! It was a blast but quite the adventure.
It was crazy parking so we parked behind the stadium in an old LOWES parking lot where we saw a bunch of people walking. There was a sign that said "Unauthorized cars will be towed."
But of course, we didn't think it meant our car...so we started walking thinking it was legitimate because of all the other cars parking nearby.
We walked onto a large dirt hill, and started onto a canal road. We saw a bunch of people crossing the canal on a HUGE PIPE! Once we got across the muddy canal, we looked up to see everyone climbing a barbedwire fence in order to get into the stadium. It was insane and with all the clothes we wearing to keep us warm...climbing the fence was not the easiest task for me to do!
Oh well, the memory will be funny someday! The game was fun and here are a few pics of us and my mom and dad who went with us. My sisters friend got us all the tickets for a great deal! We were right behing the goal, it was awesome!





-----------------------------------------------------------
Dress-ups!
I bought a bunch of costumes right after Halloween on the clearance sales so Hunter could have something to wear while Hanna dresses up in all her princess stuff she has. They dressed up the other day and had some good Daddy time. I had to snap some pictures of the dancing, way cute!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a great idea!! I really wish I would have thought to buy some of the clearance costumes! Your such a fun mom!

Momma Dil said...

This is the second year I went looking for costumes after Halloween to use for dress-up and all that was left was totally lame. I'm glad you got some good finds!