Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy News!

Hello everyone, it has been a while!
We have some happy news. The best Christmas present ever!
We're expecting baby #3!!!
We're telling people really early which we haven't done with any of our little ones, but we couldn't hold it in any longer! We're pretty excited so we hope it still comes quickly and the pregnancy part (at least the first trimester) goes fast!
We were able to hear the heart beat yesterday and that is always the most reassuring appointment just to know it's all okay in there! I am a little over 8 weeks now so our projected due date is Aug. 18th! I am all for inducing so the doctor says as long as I'm ready, he doesn't mind taking me a week early!
We're hoping for the beginning of August!
Next week we do get to go to Cancun though! Jon's work is forcing us to go...what do you do? That will hopefully break up this cabin fever I have! Jon brought home flowers for me yesterday and they reminded me of Spring! It can't come quick enough I say!
So... here's to some good months ahead! No more Nausea and less mood swings!!! (poor Jon)

16 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Harris Family! What a lucky baby to come to such a great family! Best of luck Ashlee in the months ahead.

Marianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I was wondering when I'd be hearing an announcement like this. I'm so happy for you! I hope you get through the first trimester okay.

Rob and Tiff said...

Congratulations! What a fun New Years announcement! Good luck and I hope your don't get too sick. :-)

Jer and Jules said...

That's exciting news, congrats! And I am so jealous about your trip, have the best time (and hopefully no morning sickness) while you're away!

Allie said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! The first trimester really is the worst! I hope that it goes by quickly for everyone but mostly for you!! How lucky that you get to go and enjoy the sun in the middle of all this crazy snow! I am SO jealous!!

Mare said...

Congratulations - we knew you'd be next and were just waiting for an announcement. How very exciting for you. Hope you feel well soon!

Heidi said...

Yeahhh!!! That's wonderful. I am so excited for you guys. I don't know what's more exciting going to Cancun or having a baby! J/K Personally I would be all over the vacation. I hope everything goes well and everyone stays healthy. We love you guys. Enjoy the sun!

Julz said...

Wow! Congrats you guys! Another adorable Harris kid!!

DottieLou said...

wow.... so many new babies... congrats

Lindsay said...

I am so happy for you! That is such fun news! I hope all goes well and that your pregnancy is an easy one! Good luck! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Julie said...

That's so exciting Ashlee. Congratulations!! You've got a cute family.

Anonymous said...

shoot for august 10

Tisha said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!

Katie said...

I know I already told you this in person but Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I can’t wait to hear more, so keep us posted! It was so great see you guys a few weeks ago. I love when our families get together. We need to do it again real soon.

jilljohnson said...

I love your blog. I am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you guys now that we are all home. I already miss Cancun but it was great to be home with Andrew. Your little ones are so cute I love all the pictures you have of them on your blog.

Unknown said...

Hey Ashlee, that is exciting! I am excited to have found your blog! You have such a cute family. I am so glad my girls get to enjoy you and your family.