Monday, January 19, 2009

Cancun!

Our trip was a blast!

Anyone who has ever been to Cancun I'm sure has a hard time explaining how beautiful it is in words! I will try. We stayed in a beautiful Resort with all inclusive benefits which means...all the Daquiries and Pina coladas I wanted! We met some great friends there and had so much fun with them.

We went 4-wheeling through the jungle & onto the beach. It was amazing & really bumpy! Okay is it just me or is everyone's bladder hard to control when pregnant??? I probably shouldn't have gone but we tried to be really careful.It had rained quite a bit so the water puddles were huge. We were soaked!



On to Cancun city. We took a taxi into the city to hit some flea markets and shopping. Jon found something he wanted while I had my shopping! He was obsessed with the Luchador masks they sold there. He got one for him & Hunter. I'll have to post a picture of them wrestling together...it's hilarious!


We had so much fun with our friends Jill & Adam & Eunice & George. What a fun group of friends, we really lucked out to have people we had so much in common with, forced to hang out with us...poor them!
It was pretty chilly there most of the time so we want to go back real soon when it's nice & warm!
It was such a blast & we weren't away from the kiddos for too long. I find I'm so much a better mom when I have little breaks like this. Everyone is like that right???

5 comments:

jilljohnson said...

I love your post. What photo program do you use? We had a blast too. I just looks at my picture all the time a imange that I am still there.

Marianne said...

I'm a good mom all the time, I don't know what your problem is. Ha! You know that's completely not true. Oh, I could sure use a nice break like that! But you guys have earned it, that's for certain! I'm glad you were able to have so much fun. Mexico really is so beautiful. Did you do okay being pregnant and all? When we went I was about 10 weeks pregnant, and it was a little rough. The flight home was not a pleasant experience at all. I hope you did okay.

Tiff and Rand said...

I love, Love, LOVE Cancun. I'm so jealous. It's been years since I went but I still remember it well. Mostly the awesome Pina Coladas and chips and guacamole they'd brings us while laying on the beach. Now THAT'S heaven!!! I'm glad you guys had fun...and CONGRATS on baby #3 on the way! How exciting!!!

Bethers Family said...

How fun! I am a great friend and just read your pregnancy announcement! That is way exciting. Lots of babies coming this year. I can't wait! Hope you are doing good.

Tisha said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We are going next month! Can't wait!!!!!!