Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow, snow, snow!!!

I was so excited to see the rain a few days ago. I thought, Wow! This is awesome, I love the rain! Yeah, that did not last long. The snow came that night and though it was not too much this time...I am getting really sick of it! I think it must be a girl thing or something but I am ready for spring, the rain, the flowers...The works! Ohwell, wishing isn't going to get me anywhere so I guess we'll just play in it right?


Here are just a few pics of stuff that takes up the Winter days!
We had to build our annual snowman. Compliments to MaryAnn who gave us that cute set to decorate him with! The kids really love going outside, I need to be better about getting the energy to get them dressed and undressed after these activities! Whooh, sometimes it's a workout!






My parents gave us kids a snowmobiling trip this year for Christmas. What a gereat gift. we all went together a couple Saturdays ago up to Strawberry Resevoire. It's so pretty up there. I wish I would have snapped more picture but my hands were freezing. I'm lucky I got these. They're kind of goofy but I'll take what I get!
Thanks mom and dad for the great day! You are amazing and we love you!

6 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Snow is so much fun to play in but I agree I hate how long it takes to get ready and then the mess when it all gets taken off.

DottieLou said...

wow from sun to snow... fun days.

Momma Dil said...

How funny...yesterday was the first day I really remember thinking "Enough already! No more cold!" Winter and snow definitely seems a lot more challenging with a couple of kids in tow.

Tisha said...

Cute pictures. At least you guys have SNOW to build a snowman. We just have COLD with no snow to have fun with. Our snowman kit from MaryAnn is just sitting in a box hoping to be used someday.

Meredith said...

Fun stuff Ashley. I hope you start feeling better soon. How come Mike and I aren't on your list of Blog people?

Bethers Family said...

Hey Ash! I left you a message on your facebook. Love ya!