Friday, February 6, 2009

Our goings on!

Vernal!
We got to visit our friends in Vernal last weekend and it was such a blast! We haven't been able to get our kids together for so long because of moves and crazy baby business so we just soaked them up! The kids loved it and got along so well! We saw everything that Vernal had to do. We went to the Dinosaur Museum with them and went out to dinner at a great little Mexican restaurant there. It was a ton of fun, we miss you guys!
Hanna & Gracie! Don't mind what Hanna's hand is doing! I can't...uh nevermind!
We haven't seen them in a long time...can ya tell?!

Sorry so blurry! Braden and Hunter are the best of buds we wished they lived a bit closer.
Jon was just as into it as the kids! Kind of handy since my energy levels are way down right now! Thanks Jon!
Hunter & Gracie!
---------------------------------------------------------
A fun family home evening!
I normally wouldn't post FHE stuff but since I print this off, I want a couple of pictures of this. Jon is the most creative person I know! We have been having family scripture study at night so we can finish in the spring and go to Disney Land. We were trying to find a fun way to teach the story of King Benjamin and the tower and had a bunch of extra cupcakes leftover..so the kids had some fun!
I especially love Hunter's idea of King Benjamin himself!
Hanna couldn't resist! Our tower did not last long. You think they learned the lesson? Ohwell, it was fun!
----------------------------------------------------------
Just some pics of the kids playing with cousins! They love it when Jordynn, Kelsee's daughter comes over! Jon was out of town and the kids and I needed something to do for dinner! Play places are great for that!
Sorry such a long post, I don't get the computer very often so I post when I get a chance!
Oh and an update on the baby business:
I went to the doctor again this last Friday and the ultrasound said I am actually 2 weeks ahead of what they said before! That's always good news! I was wondering why I was showing so early, I mean I know you're supposed to show more with the 3rd but, well, I eat what I can keep down right now!
Oh and for those who didn't know, our house has been for sale for a couple months now... and we FINALLY found someone who fell in love with it! It just went under contract today and we are so excited! We went to look for houses today and there's a ton that is changing right now! We're excited! We'll post more when we know more!

4 comments:

The Broughs said...

Hey congrats on selling your house. I hope you are not moving far. I was going to call you but Adam got sick so maybe next week. Anyway, your kids are so stinkin' adorable (not that they smell!) and can I just say that Kelsee's little girl looks SOOOO much like her. That picture is like looking at mini Ashlee and Kelsee! How fun

Meredith said...

So are you saying you sold your house? We need more info! Where are you looking? Is it still in boonyville? Who is buying the house? When? Ohmygosh what is going on????????

Marianne said...

Cute FHE pictures. I too love Hunter's King Benjamin. Very creative. Congratulations on your house! Where are you thinking of moving? congrats too on your pregnancy news. That is always wonderful to hear. It's always fun to hear what you're up to. Miss you!

Lindsay said...

next time you are in Vernal you should call me!! I would have loved to have seen you and your cute family!