Saturday, June 6, 2009

A busy month!

Happpy Birthday Hanna!!! I wasn't able to post anything on her birthday and feel so bad about it! She is now 3 and growing so fast! Here's a couple pics of her birthday party we did this year with a couple friends! Yes, I know, I'm crazy! But when you go for three years telling your child..." no Hanna, don't open that present, it's not for you, it's for the other little girl..." You just feel like she needs to have a special day of her own!!!
Hanna wanted a princess party but picked out Dora invitations, and wanted a barbie cake! ohwell, give them what they want on their birthdays right? She has half boy friends and half girl friends so we just said to come dressed up! We had everything from Spiderman & Buzz light year to Snow white, Bell and Sleeping beauty!
That weekend, Jon's mom and dad came down to visit for Hanna andhad Sunday dinner with us! Thanks for driving all the way down there guys!
Jordynn and Hanna! The best of friends and the worst of friends!


Here is a picture of the cake I mad for Hanna! I had a castle cake planned then at the last minute Hanna changed her mind to a barbie cake! I had no complaints, being as a barbie cake is much easier to make! It was a hit though! It had a 2 round cake base with a dome cake on top which was filled with Hanna's favorite Strawberry icecream! It took about 4 hours to make but it was worth it! YUMMY!


She must have had a barbie theme going on because she got plenty of princess-barbie dolls! She was in heaven!


Hunter was very eager to help!

I am sorry there are no pics of the house yet, we are still getting it put together! Soon, I promise! The new ward is really nice and everyone seems really cool! Nothing compared to the old ward though! We miss you guys so much! Next week we'll be in Powell and Amy will be staying with the kiddos at our house! Everyone say a prayer for her!!!haha!!! jk Amy, the kids are so excited!

5 comments:

Tisha said...

Happy Birthday! She is getting so big and such a cutie! Love the cake.

jilljohnson said...

Looks like a great b-day.

Christy Smith said...

So cute! Sorry again about the dark pictures! We had so much fun with you guys that day...we'll have to come visit for longer next time though. Hope you had fun in Powell, and I'll call you when we get back from DC!

Julie said...

Ash,
She is so cute. She looks just like you. The mixed b-day sounds just like a 3 yr old. I'm sure it was all fun.

Becky said...

Hey Ashlee! How are you? Your blog is so cute, and your family is even cuter!! It's fun to read about what you've been up to. Let me know your e-mail address so I can invite you to my blog. You can e-mail me:
beckysquire@gmail.com