Friday, June 19, 2009

We're getting settled!

Okay our house isn't set up completely yet but everybody's been asking to see pics so here they are! Moving into a house that is quite a bit bigger than our last house has been hard and expensive but fun at the same time! So... we are taking it slow in filling it up!

This is our loft and a huge selling point for me on the house! As soon as I figure out what to do with this space, we might have been here for a year already!





Yay our couches finally got in so it's nice to have a place to sit! We will soon have our shutters, right now we live in a fish bowl...Everybody can see us!



One day we will have barstools I just haven't found ones that I love yet!

So here's our house! Hopefully by the end of the summer I can take some pics of our yard having grass and approximately 3 trees and 4 shrubs...(HOA rules I guess) haha!

9 comments:

jilljohnson said...

I love your house it looks so nice. It really makes me want mine finished!

Julie said...

Ashlee,
Your new house it beautiful. I can imagine how much fun it's been filling it up.

Tisha said...

Everything looks beautiful!

Kim said...

Wow! Your house is beautiful! Congratulations.

Mare said...

Your house looks so fun. But your walls are much less colorful than your last place! :)
Your kitchen is so much bigger than your last one - I bet you are just in heaven. Congratulations! We can't wait to see it in person.

Momma Dil said...

It was so much fun coming to see your house! It really is beautiful.

Meredith said...

Your house is beautiful. I want an update on your baby situation. Sherry was telling me he/she might come earlier than expected. Let us know what is happening -K-

Christy Smith said...

I love the new couches! It's all looking so great and I'm so happy for you guys! We'll have to come see it again.:) The kids keep asking to see you guys...hope we can get together soon!

Roberts Family said...

Your house looks so great! How fun!