Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everything and anything!

We haven't done much since we moved in but I have some pics I want to put on here, just random things but cute pics for memories!

This was at grandma and grandpa Harris' house! They love to do the American Idol karaoke and the kids got quite involved! Hunter would just sing away...not quite anything similar to what was playing but it was pretty funny!





Okay this was a while ago when we went to Thanksgiving point! The tulips were beautiful (that tells you how behind I have been on blogging!) but I wanted t post some pics of the kids! They were having fun together and I think it was one of those joyous occassions before I'm a mother o 3 that we will have out places together! I'm not quite sure how well I'm going to handle going places with 3 kids!!!!ahhhhhh!






Dinosaur museum!



2 comments:

Kim said...

Your kids are so adorable, and you are such a cute mom. Don't worry, you'll be just fine with 3. It's a little awkward at first, but you get the hang of it.

Marianne said...

That picture of the kids holding hands is so sweet. What cute kids you have! And you are such a good mom. I have no doubt you will rock at having 3!

By the way, do you still need any help getting settled into your house? I feel bad I offered to help but didn't follow up. I'm going out of town next Thursday, but I'd love to come down sometime before then. Even if you don't need help, I'm always up for seeing you (I'm very excited to see your new place too) and letting our kids play.