Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April!

We had some family pics finally done! It was super windy and bright but hopefully some turned out cute!




Easter!!
Here are a few pics at Great Grandma Harris' house! She hides the biggest bags of candy all over her yard with each of the kids names on them. I unfortunately end up eating a ton of it! It's all the good stuff too... ugh!

The Easter egg Hunt at Great Grandma Forman's house! Grandma hides different amounts of money in each egg and Hunter found the $20.00 this year. There's only one in all 80 eggs so Hunter was VERY excited!





Kelsee, Shelby and I! Our last Easter with Shelby in 18 months :( :(!! But I am super excited for her mission to POLAND!!! She leaves April 18th!





My friends threw me a HUGE B-day celebration at the CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!! YUM! They brought the cutest balloons and the most WOW cake! They are just the best. That is a huge part of my sadness for the move.. They are my security and my comfort when I need anything at home. They are the best friends a girl could ask for. I don't know what I'd do without them. Thanks girls! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!


Okay look closer at the cake. It's so adorable with a HUGE fondant bow on the front. And so good too. Chocolate with cream cheese layers and fresh strawberries through out! No calories on your birthday right???

3 comments:

Christy Smith said...

I love the family pictures! What a beautiful family! Is the top picture from out East? I'll have to call you and get an update on how things are going...and we need to get together before we both take off from Utah!

Unknown said...

Wow It's Amazing, Oh I'm From Indonesia!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.