Tuesday, April 3, 2012

February and March Happenings

This is what happens when I hand my camera back to Hanna! These were 2 pics of 20!
This is Bridger's Zoolander Face! HAHA
Planet Play! We went here for FHE a couple weeks ago and it was so much fun! They had really fun rides for adults and kids as well as the ticket games kids love.

I see where the priorities lie with my kids. Games for Hunter and Hanna... food for Bubba!!!

Hunter and mommy on the bumper cars. We SERIOUSLY got the slowest car ever. Hunter was so mad. I really tried to drive fast. Haha everybody made fun of us...especially my mom!!!
Yeah they kicked our butts!!! Bridger absolutely loved it! He is ALL BOY!

Rock Climbing with my cute Young Women! I'm going to miss these girls so much. They have become such a huge part of my life and I just love them!

We went to visit my Great Grandma Forman days before she passed away. We had a feeling to go see her with all the kids and I'm so glad we did. Her memory was fading fast but her eyes lit up so much when she saw the kids. Something about children just makes you feel even closer to the veil. Love you Grandma.




I love the way she's looking at the kids when this is taken. Children are the closest thing in this world to Heaven.

Time with Daddy is so precious these days so when he actually has a whole day with us, we take advantage of his creativity! He taught us how to make paper boats that are waterproof! We took them out into the rain storm and sent them down the gutters! The kids loved it!

Gotta love cozy snow days!

No comments: