Friday, August 3, 2012

Bridger turns 3

Bridger's birthday was July 27th and had a countdown going on!
Okay so before we moved we had to sell Bridger's train table because it was sort of falling apart and too big to move.  I wasn't home when our neighbor came to pick up the train but Bridger saw.... From then on he kept saying; "Mommy, the daddy came and took my train set."  Wow tear my heart out.  So that pretty much told me what we needed to get him for his Birthday!

 Okay so I was going to make a really cute cake shaped like a train.  Then I thought "Really?" None of my family or friends is here in Maryland to come eat it with us. so if I did make something beautiful and yummy we would really eat like 5 pieces and the rest would be sitting in a glass cake platter staring me in the face every day as I try to stand up to the temptation of sugar.  So I made peanut butter worm cupcakes instead!! Still ate  like 5



 Bridger's crepe paper birthday door!
 Thomas the train is everything now a days!

Bridger's first game of Miniature Golf.  He is hilarious and definitely has his own way of getting the ball into the hole!


 "Ah mom, this is what heaven was like, I can think of it now!"



 The new train set! 
Bridger is the funniest most wonderful little person to be around and our lives would not be near as eventful or happy without him in it.  3 years ago when he was in the hospital for 2 weeks, I had some times when we really thought he wouldn't be coming home with us.  At that time I thought if Heavenly Father wanted to take him back home so quickly, he must be really special.  How thankful I am and how right I was.  He is very special and there's no way I can imagine life without that little guy! Happy birthday Bubba! We love you!

No comments: