Friday, February 22, 2008

BROTHER & SISTER!

So once in a while, you get to see the cutest thing in the whole world, your kids actually playing and getting along with eachother!
Lately Hunter and Hanna have been so fun to watch, not all the time, but sometimes they actually treat eachother like true little friends. I think Hutner is really excited that Hanna is finally to the age of talking to him understanding what he says and most of all, she'll do what he tells her to do! He has so much power...he thinks! I did manage to get a few cute shots of them playing together. More to come hopefully!






By the way...why are my kids always taking off their clothes???

4 comments:

Tiff and Rand said...

I can't wait!!! Riley is just the boss right now, anything Reagan even looks at he disciplines her! How annoying, so I definitely look forward to precious times like these of your kids actually playing together. It's been a while since I checked out your blog, you have so many fun new posts up! And you are such a cute Mom, doing preschool and concocting fun new foods. You better come visit us all the time once we move, how about play dates on Monday or Tuesday, what works better for you? Kara's in, she said she'd love to and either day works for her.

Kara Klc said...

I am totally in! We need playdates just as much as the kids do. I agree with Tiff too, you do so many fun things with your kids. I feel like I need to start stepping up more!!

Tisha said...

They are SO cute!!!!!

Marianne said...

Your kids are soooo cute!! I can't wait for Noah and Clara to be able to play together.