Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baby Easton!

My sister had her baby about a month ago and they were just able to take the Oxygen off, so Hunter was finally able to hold him! He was so excited and has been talking about it for weeks! It's so cute to see how children handle babies, sometimes so gentle and other times with way too much energy! It made me think of how many times Hunter tried to help me with Hanna! By "help" I mean accidently injure her in some way. They love eachother so much but oh do you have to keep your eye on them all the time! Hunter one time put 4 crackers in his cousin Jordynns mouth before she had her first solid food, ahhhhh, SCARY! I love that they play so well together now, most of the time, but those first few months were a little crazy! So worth it though, I love it!





We went to the West Jordan park the other day, that park is amazing! We love it but you have to watch your kids so well, it's so huge!
I love Hannas hair in this picture! It also says so much about their personalities: Hanna in the front wanting to always be in charge and go go go and Hunter in the back making sure everything is working properly or just distracted by something, either one! Ready-Set-Go! I love it!

1 comment:

Mare said...

Congrats on the baby to your sister, and Hanna's hair IS indeed awesome! These guys kind of seem like their parents huh? :)