Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The best 5 years!

This month is 5 years for Jon and I! I thought I'd do a little slide show of pictures from the wedding day until today! I don't want to get all mushy but I do want to say that I love this man so much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him! Noone has ever made me smile so much or made me scowl so much, we've been through so much together and I wouldn't change a bit of it! I have always dreamed of having a true best friend and now I get to kiss him goodnight and goodmorning everday. I truly couldn't ask for more! Oh and this was our wedding song! The next song was runner up!

6 comments:

Milly said...

Congrats! That is super cute. When I grow up, I want to be as pretty as you are :) ! However, there was no music. OOPS. I am dying to know what your wedding song was. I forgot.

Momma Dil said...

Congratulations, you two! You're totally the second cutest couple I know. :)

Tisha said...

Congrats! I love all the pictures!

Rob and Tiff said...

Congratulations on hitting the big five years. I love the pictures. You two are way cute together.

Mare said...

What cute pictures. It was fun to see since we weren't there as we were having a baby right then. Yeah - I'd love to know what your songs were.

Tiff and Rand said...

Isn't that cute. Hey John you used to be skinny HAHAHAHAHAHA Randy