Monday, May 19, 2008

Those restless nights!

Hanna is struggling with staying in her bed after we shut the door at night. First she says, "Mommy, where are you" then comes, "I'm thirsty" then "I want milk." I stand outside the door saying, "Hanna, get back into bed," then comes the new word being used way too much by this almost 2 yr old..."NO!" Oh the joys! So anyway I decided to wait one night until it was quiet in there and go check on her and this is what I found. She was sitting on her timeout chair behind the door and had fallen over and landed on her horse. I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.

6 comments:

Mare said...

Oh - that defiant "I can make my own decisions stage" - it is such a fun stage (I still don't know when they grow out of it). What a priceless memory though- I'm so glad someone invented cameras!

Tiff and Rand said...

That's so stinkin' cute! Riley went through that stage in our old house and every once in a while I'd go yo walk in his room in the morning and the door wouldn't open all the way because he'd fall asleep right infront of it!! I love your floors by the way! I bet your house looks awesome!

Rob and Tiff said...

How cute is that!

Marianne said...

I love it when they do such cute things!

Tisha said...

That is so cute!

Kara Klc said...

That is hilarious! I really need to get Nikki a big girl bed. I'm just not so sure I'm ready for it!