Monday, May 19, 2008

Saturday morning run!


We were all up in Ogden Saturday morning cheering our daddy on at the finish line of the Ogden Marathon! We're so proud of him.
THE BIG #5!


Hunter was so excited to see him come in. He even wore his special running shoes so he could keep up with daddy. They got the best shot of them both crossing the finish line and Hunter was so tough just huffin and puffin away. Out of it all, Hunter said his favorite part was the jamba juice he got at the finish line! Go figure!

4 comments:

Mare said...

Wow! Jon just keeps on going! I'm proud of him, and always slightly surprised. I hope this one was easier than the CA one! What a great memory for Hunter - that's pretty special. Personally, the jamba juice would have been my favorite part as well! :)

Tiff and Rand said...

5th one! That is AWESOME!!! Congrats on another great run, Jon!

Rob and Tiff said...

That is so awesome he's done five. I let my hubby talk me into doing the Chicago Marathon this year and I think I must have lost my mind. Hopefully I can just finish. :-) Tell your hubby congrats!

Momma Dil said...

I'm working up to a 5K someday so I totally know how Jon feels...LOL. That's awesome though - good job!