Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The things our kids do!

I have found my children in some of the funniest situations and hearing some of the funniest excuses to get out of them. I guess there is no getting around them because that would make life easy and boring...and well that's just not life. For us, life is always crazy and very interesting! Yesterday we had a bunch of kids over to play in the back yard. So I thought I'd go out early in the morning to fill up the pools so by midday the water wouldn't be too freezing! Well between the few seconds I have of taking Hanna's diaper off and putting her new one on along with her clothes from the day, she manages to run all the way down the stairs into our backyard and jump in the pool. I had to snap a picture!











Hunter is so not the patient type. He'll actually repeat himself about 4 times before I even have a chance to answer the question he's asking. Well I guess he had been asking for milk and I, being the great listener the I am, must have missed that one because the next thing I knew....


I asked him what in the world he was doing and his reply was; "Well I knew you weren't going to get it for me mom, you couldn't hear me!" Imagine how bad I felt. Oh well I guess I should be glad my kids can fend for themselves right?








Kids keep life interesting!

3 comments:

Abe said...

Woo woo, Hanna! That little Hunter sure is a smartie. Thanks for letting my kids join in the maddness :)

Milly said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, your kids are the funniest! I sure love them.

Mare said...

Hmmm.... I think Hunter must have learned from his daddy... I've seen that before! I hope Hanna didn't learn that trick from their momma! :) Cute!