Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a long one! But a good one!

Alright let's start with the beginning of October! A fun month and a little late...sorry about that!
We have some cousins that have a pumpkin and corn patch, it's the best place to take pictures, here's a few of the kids






-----------------------------------------------------------
It's been a crazy month!
a couple bow parties this month


scrapbooking for my brother-in-law, Lane for his homecoming
from the mission,



The scarecrow festival, soccer games for Shelby and of course... the baking that happens in October! Doesn't it seem like the funnest time to bake? I love it. It's perfect for bringing in the winter and makes it so cozy!


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Family night in the mountains!
Gotta love those hot dog & marshmallow roasts! It's so pretty up in those
Canyons

--------------------------------------------------------------
Family Party!
We had a family party tonight at my Grandma Forman's house! When I was little my Grandma used to pile up all the leaves in her tree covered backyard and let us all jump in the leaves over & over again! She let our kids do it this year and it brought back so many wonderful memories! They loved it! We all did!

Hanna loved it most of all!

Me & my babies!
Shelby & Jon are crazy people!
Oh so cute!

5 comments:

Julz said...

Looks like you have had a GREAT month! I love October!!!

Rob and Tiff said...

What a fun way to spend October. Those leaves sure look like fun and those cookies, mmm... I think I need to bake now.

Julie said...

Ash~
I love the pictures. You have given me the only Fall scene I'm going to see this year. I really miss the mountains and the leaves. They are beautiful. Everything out here is still pretty much green. There are a few leaves changing, but not many so thanks so much. You guys look like things are going great.
Julie

Mare said...

Sounds like you've been very busy this month! I love your family photo on the pumpkins - it turned out great!

Christy Smith said...

You guys are such a cute family! The pictures in the leaves are so great & the pumpkin patch ones are adorable! Congratulations to Jon and you again on being done with school! Isn't it an awesome feeling? Thanks for coming to the movie with us...its was fun to see you guys!