Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No electronics??? ARGH!

So sorry for the leave of absence I have taken. My computer has been in limbo for weeks now and I have lost all connectivity to society! I never realized how often I used my computer, TV and phone... All are not working RRRRG! I am so frustrated, it's a long story but it has to do with us showing our house and moving the TV. Not having out internet because of a virus that has decided to crash my life right now and a phone that won't work because of no internet. I am going to be able to do some posts soon, Jon finishes Grad. school on Saturday so that will free up the laptop A LOT more! Until then... Enjoy the leaves everyone!

3 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

Woohoo for graduating! That's pretty exciting! Sorry for losing touch with the world though, that's a bummer, I hope everything gets back to normal soon!

Marianne said...

Holy cow! It sounds like you guys have a lot going on! Graduating- good job Jon and are you guys moving? Sorry about losing touch with the world. I was there a little while ago, so I know how frustrating that is. Seriously call me if you want to go to the tree house museum or if you just want to hang out.

Mare said...

Wow! I sure hope we didn't do anything that caused those electronic problems. I watched some movies downstairs, and we just used our laptop the rest of the time...
That's awesome that Jon will be done... I'm jealous! We've only got until May... I can almost see that finish line!