Saturday, March 7, 2009

Any ideas???

Well this is it! MOVING WEEK!
We are supposed to close on the house next week and plan on moving out next Saturday! So...packing has been our main activity around here and the kids are LOVING IT!!! yeah right.
If any of you have any great ideas on how to keep my little guys from killing eachother this week...let me know! They are pretty good most of the time but I guess I usually arrange the activity for them to do. Yeah, take that away and they are at a loss in the world for what to do. You'd think toys had no meaning in the world, they want to help and sometime they can but, well you probably all know that you kind of get more done when they are preoccupied! Actually my friends have been amazing this past week and I appreciate them so much. So I think I'm on my own this week...Any ideas for fun things to do for them?? I will be waiting!

4 comments:

jilljohnson said...

How exciting, are you looking for a home or what are your plans?

DottieLou said...

we will miss you ... nice job today by the way both of you

The Broughs said...

Hey... if you need any help, I will come and help for sure. Your kids might freak out more since they have no clue who I am! Where are you guys moving to? Um, I really am serious if you need help you can call me and I can run over :o)

Momma Dil said...

That post totally killed any chance of you moving being a really big joke, huh? :) Just wishful thinking...